Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ALDI PHOTO PRINTING HELP !!

Options
  • 13-02-2010 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭

checked out a few recommendations on this site for on line dgital printing, usually i go to harvey normans, 1 st time trying on line , anyway decided to go with ALDI. i have a good few about 150 prints, so set it up last night. it said it would take about 3 hours to download. went off to the movies ( up in the air only ok ) came home to find it had stopped downloading but it gave me an option to retry. so i did went to bed. checked agin this morning , same thing again, but with only 75 mins left to download, so i clicked re try. started up again. now 30 mins later i cant find any trace of it. i just have the blank ALDI photo page in front of me :confused::confused: are my photos gone ? where can i check ? i never clicked finished or anything, plus i got an e mail from ALDI to enter a coupon number at the end of the process. what do i do ??

Advertisement