Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Casuals 20th February - Gamesnash LiveDunboyne

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,910 ✭✭✭Sisko

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Apologies too for not making it, was hungover as hell. How'd it go?

Yeah I was the same :(

Glad a good number of us still made it and sounds like it was good craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Sorry I couldn't make it today guys. by the time I got up and got ready I was required urgently for some work/family related stuff(which I've only finished now)......I won't miss the next one.

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭chunkis

Yeah i was gonna come down as well, but i only found out this morning that you guys were going to this new place, i had planned to go to the xgc in the afternoon, but just as i made up my mind to come i got call to watch the united game so i didn`t bother, maybe next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭Ken B

Go on the Toffees!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

chunkis wrote: »
    Yeah i was gonna come down as well, but i only found out this morning that you guys were going to this new place, i had planned to go to the xgc in the afternoon, but just as i made up my mind to come i got call to watch the united game so i didn`t bother, maybe next time.
    Pity about the game :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Jim wrote: »
    Pity about the game :p

¬____________________¬

Xinkai wrote: »
    ¬____________________¬
    Its ok. Wolves lost 0 - 2 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭animaX

Had good craic yesterday and good games! Playing on the couches was really comfortable, they are the perfect height for playing with a stick on your lap. Thanks to pat and the rest of the gamesnash staff for making us feel at home :)

• Company Representative Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Gamesnash.ie: Pat

Hi lads,

Delighted everyone enjoyed themselves yesterday and I hope the travel time turned out to be worth it. Thanks for the positive feedback as well. We appreciate it. Hopefully we will see you out as a group again at some stage. :)

Hi lads,

Delighted everyone enjoyed themselves yesterday and I hope the travel time turned out to be worth it. Thanks for the positive feedback as well. We appreciate it. Hopefully we will see you out as a group again at some stage. :)

It's worth noting aswell pat that yesterdays group was considerably smaller than our usual crowd!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

Just out of curiosity, how much did the cost come to in the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

70 - 75 quid something like that

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Kirby wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, how much did the cost come to in the end?

€7.40 a head so I owe you €2.60.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

€7.40 a head so I owe you €2.60.

I still owe you 82 cent

• Registered Users Posts: 11,005 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

I still owe you 82 cent

I'll let it slide. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Xinkai

Donate it to charity, i'm sure Chopper would let you away with that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

€7.40 a head .

So basically about 2.50 more than XGC. Don't know about you lads, I'll gladly pay that for the extra comfort and fresh air.

Sorry I missed this one, my day turned out to be fairly **** if its any consolation for my surely hard felt absence :pac:

Will definitely be up for going some other time.

Kirby wrote: »
    So basically about 2.50 more than XGC. Don't know about you lads, I'll gladly pay that for the extra comfort and fresh air.

With our usual crowd it may not have been as comfortable or airy :P

Having said that, I'd gladly go again too

Advertisement