Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bolton 5th round

Options
  • 13-02-2010 2:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Really worried about this to be honest on current form we have to approach this with a better attitude then we have been in the league recently. We don't seem to be taking our chances at all.

would like to see

Gomes
    Corluka Dawson/king Bassong Bale

Bently Palacios Huddlestone Modric

Pav Defoe

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

Well, our league record away to Bolton is very poor. I think we've only won once there in the last 6 or 7 trips.

If Bolton play the physical / long ball game then we'll struggle but in saying that, they have changed their style to some extent since Coyle took over, so that may suit us better.

I'm not fully confident about this one. What with our current form, I'd take a draw and the replay at WHL.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭el diablo

I think they'll do us and put an end to our season. 2-1. :(

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭kakee

Time to get back on track. Bolton have something of an squad crisis, loanees Vladimir Weiss and Jack Wilshere are cup-tied, Gary Cahill is out for a while, Sean Davis and Gavin McCann are missing from the centre of the park and Ivan Klasnic is missing up front.
    Spurs to win 3 1. Come on you Spurs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

I'd take a draw and take them back to the lane if im honest.

Ok, I'll try to be optimistic so I'm changing my mind. Hopefully Bolton will be concentrating on staying in the league so I'll go for 1-2. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

Bolton vs Tottenham

Tottenham Gomes
    Corluka Dawson King Bale ;
    Bentley Huddlestone Palacios Modric
    Crouch Defoe

Substitutes
    Ben Alnwick , Sebastien Bassong , Dorian Dervite , Niko Kranjcar , Danny Rose , Eidur Gudjohnsen , Roman Pavlyuchenko

Bolton
    Jaaskelainen
    Steinsson Robinson Knight Ricketts
    Muamba Lee Gardner Taylor
    Elmander Davies

Substitutes
    Jlloyd Samuel , Riga , Mark Davies , Tamir Cohen , Stuart Holden , Ali Al Habsi , Andy O'Brien

Bolton vs Tottenham

Tottenham Gomes
    Corluka Dawson King Bale ;
    Bentley Huddlestone Palacios Modric
    Crouch Defoe

Substitutes
    Ben Alnwick , Sebastien Bassong , Dorian Dervite , Niko Kranjcar , Danny Rose , Eidur Gudjohnsen , Roman Pavlyuchenko

Bolton
    Jaaskelainen
    Steinsson Robinson Knight Ricketts
    Muamba Lee Gardner Taylor
    Elmander Davies

Substitutes
    Jlloyd Samuel , Riga , Mark Davies , Tamir Cohen , Stuart Holden , Ali Al Habsi , Andy O'Brien

That's the team he should've played on Wednesday. :rolleyes: Jenas not even on the bench, is he injured? :D

el diablo wrote: »
    That's the team he should've played on Wednesday. :rolleyes: Jenas not even on the bench, is he injured? :D
    Hopefully taken out and well maybe not shot but shown a video of o'hara yesterday and told he can either shape up or ship out

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Game kicks off

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭mickger844posts

Great chance for bolton, deflected over the bar from close range. Spurs have shown nothing so far.

• Advertisement

Bale hit a lovely right footed shot there

Decent chance from Bale but too high

Yellow card for Huddlestone, bit harsh I thought

20 mins gone and all Bolton so far. Not looking good for us.

Palacious booked, bit harsh again

1 nil to Bolton got what they deserved

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Wow we're ****e. Big mistake resting players last Wednesday for this match if we get knocked out.

Palacious booked, bit harsh again
    No need for the commentary, we're all watching.

1-0 Bolton and they deserve it. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Some of the refereeing is rubbish. How was that a free against Bentley?

Ya davies getting away with a lot while everything seems to be going against us but can't say we turned up yet

• Advertisement

Very poor first half from Spurs. Will have to improve lots to give us any chance of getting back into this.

Off topic can I just state something? It's Palacios not Palacious. The latter refers to a palace. If you're going to support the team and write about it then at least get his ****ing name right. :mad:

Now let's hope we get a better performance second half to cheer me up! :)

Off topic can I just state something? It's Palacios not Palacious. The latter refers to a palace. If you're going to support the team and write about it then at least get his ****ing name right. :mad:

Now let's hope we get a better performance second half to cheer me up! :)

Did that cheer you up?

Great goal 1-1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Tommy H to take the peno... PLEASE!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Great dance there you ****in idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

Typical enough... How the hell do we not have anybody who can stick a peno in the back of the net?!

Kiith wrote: »
    Great dance there you ****in idiot.
    What does that mean?

Jaysus, why can't we score a ****ing penalty? :mad:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,162 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

el diablo wrote: »
    What does that mean?
    The stupid little thing he did with his feet before taking the penalty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭awkwardboy

Has any team missed more penalties than us this season? Its beyond a joke at this stage

Advertisement