Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

baned from rugby

Options
  • 13-02-2010 7:24pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=4893649

he didnt even give evidence. i was given no pre-emptive warning to cut out posts that were perceived as trolling (which there isnt any)etc.

it is knee jerk because ireland lost and he knows i aint a fan.

the amount of bad language in the threads today that went unpunished was unreal.i kept it clean.why am i banned?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,783 ✭✭✭handsomecake

i see co45 was banned too.in similar circumstances. they dont like home truths on the rugby forum.

i predicted in october/november that ireland would not win the grand slam this year and i said "i am confident that ireland will not win the grand slam". i was not banned for saying it then but now that it comes in to fruition today i am banned.the reason ruggiebear gave me after 3 pm's was that i said " i am chuffed that they didnt win" "vindication".

firstly i had money on it with my mates so thats my reason 1 for being happy. im about 100 quid better off.
    secondly im chuffed because them not winning today despite all the protesations to the contrary in october by boards.ie posters in the rugby forum leads me to believe i might actually know a thing or two about rugby(in correctly predicting this outcome months in advance).

as i eluded to earlier ,i received no warning or quiet word in my ear to tell me my posts were not being well received(i dont think any of them were for the record).it is because they have a sour taste in their mouths(which is perfectly understandable) but they shouldnt take it out on peoplewho don A.support ireland, B follow the consensus.

it was extremely unjust

POST NUMBER 755 FROM MIN" Happy for France, I had my money on them".

whats the difference

POST 747 FROM ADRIAN 280582 "That will put down the Irish a peg or two.

great chance today to beat a below average(siding on poor) French and we were destroyed"

now why was i banned and they not?its completely duplicitous and stinks of double standards.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Could you drop the CMods a PM and ask them to review the banning and see if you can resolve this amicably?

my aplogies tom ,but who are the cmods??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Sparks and uberwolf.

Tip: If you go into any Sports forum, you will be able to see who the Category Mods are. :)

Advertisement