Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spell Czech Forum?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

While I technically have access, I never go near private forums unless invited. However, like AC I did mean to apply long ago seeing as I'm a grammar Nazi, so may I have access too please?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah, do it yourself ;)

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

I would likely never post, but can I have access too please? I am just nosey and always wondered what went on in there, without actually caring enough to apply for access.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Yeah, do it yourself ;)

I hate how everything's gone self-service these days. :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

5starpool wrote: »
    I would likely never post, but can I have access too please? I am just nosey and always wondered what went on in there, without actually caring enough to apply for access.

Aren't you doing that now. :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

Can I have access too please? :)

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

Aren't you doing that now. :D

Stop living in the past, man.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

jd007 wrote: »
    Can I have access too please? :)
    5starpool wrote: »

Will get to it now gents. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,873 ✭✭✭Skid

Hi, Could I have access to the Spell Czech forum too ? Thanks.

Sure, will do now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

May I also have access please?

Indeed Eoin. I'll even let the lowercase 'e' slide this time. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Can I get access too please?

Anything for a monkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,986 ✭✭✭Red Hand

I'd like access as well, please.

Done and dusted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Kurtosis

When you get a chance, could you throw some access my way please Tar?

/throw

• Registered Users Posts: 13,431 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

I'd also like to troll and disrupt this Spell Czech forum, can I have access?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Frank Spencer

Can I have in?

Thanks!

• Advertisement

On the double.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Question about Spell Czechs...I have access but how do I actually find it?? It's not under the Hosted drop-down list. Whenever I want to look in it I have to search for Tar and click a link under his/her name!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,565 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Question about Spell Czechs...I have access but how do I actually find it?? It's not under the Hosted drop-down list. Whenever I want to look in it I have to search for Tar and click a link under his/her name!

In the top right of the forum, click forum tools > subscribe to this forum and it ill be in your sub list at the top of the page

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,471 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Next time you get in, use the "subscribe to forum" button on the main forum page.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Ahhh I see! Thanks!

Good work minions.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,705 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

because i'd like too play can i have axess please.?

Good work minions.

tar looked over its minions
    some tried to have teh sex the rest were shot. this is tar after all!

Aye, due to Trentness.

• Advertisement

finely a forum were i'll be appriciatid

Advertisement