Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Penis help:O

• 13-02-2010 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭

Okay i don't know how often this is asked but i'm worried about the retraction of my foreskin. When erect my foreskin will go over my head easily but no further. If i try to pull further my frenulum stings and it is uncomfortable. Ive only ever had sex with a condom and this was not a problem but im thinking in the long run when i have sex without one...Should i be worried or is my foreskin okay where it is?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

There's nothing wrong with your winky.... its fine! no need to panic ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Icky Thump

i love4 these weenie threads:) been the proud powner of one myself............... a weenie and a weenie thread:D

but yea dude there is no problem

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Stall the ball, the OP has hardly gone into detail about what he's experiencing, the guy could be suffering from phimosis for all you two know.

Stall the ball, the OP has hardly gone into detail about what he's experiencing, the guy could be suffering from phimosis for all you two know.

Well he said this:
    --SmItHy-- wrote: »
    <snip> When erect my foreskin will go over my head easily but no further. If i try to pull further my frenulum stings and it is uncomfortable. <snip>

And that's not phimosis.... you can google the term

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

I know what phimosis is, thats why I suggested it. He is describing a tightness of his foreskin, it wont contract any further. Not all cases of phimosis are as bad as the very first horror show pic on the wikikpedia.

• Advertisement

I don't know about you, but as long as it goes over the head easily, which he described as something that happens easily... everything is working fine.. I wouldn't want it to go any further ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,649 ✭✭✭✭CDfm

maybe its a new one with very few miles on the clock that is adjusting to its life work and that may involve a bit of discomfort due to inexperience

the state of play when it occurs is important too

i mean if your partner is dry it can cause discomfort and you may need a bit more foreplay or try some lubricant

so foreplay and/or lubricant would seem to be the order of the day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,228 ✭✭✭epgc3fyqirnbsx

Give it a few weeks

All sorts of things are going to seem new and a little strange around now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,603 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Just on the topic, does anyone know how serious phimosis is?

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭--SmItHy--

Just on the topic, does anyone know how serious phimosis is?
    Well phimosis is a tight foreskin as far as i know?:O I think with stretching it can be resolved if not serious!..i don't have phimosis it was a tight frenulum:O i looked it up and if its not a bad case then streching will fix the problem!...it does help actually so ill keep giving it a go!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 664 ✭✭✭craggles

Basically all you have to do is keep masturbating to loosen it up.

Poor OP - I have a GP who would probably enjoy teling you that -she worked in Aus.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

OP - from what your saying it doesn't appear to be that bad. Really though, with these types of issues, the only way to know is to let someone (who knows about such things) have a look. Most GPs will be well experienced with this type of thing. Its a lot more common than guys think.

Lets leave the diagnosis out of it people. Its great to see people sharing thir experiences though. What sort of positive experiences have people had in similar situations?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,493 ✭✭✭DazMarz

OP - My advice, as ''embarrassing'' as you may find it: go see your doctor. It could be serious, it might not be. But if in doubt, go see your doc. He's there to help not judge. It is embarrassing a little at first, but I guarantee you that your doc has seen all shapes/sizes/colours/etc. and nothing will be new to him. But seriously, with anything to do with the plumbing, if it hurts, go see a doc.

Has happened to me a few times that I had to go to the doctors in relation to problems down below... It can be a little embarrassing at first, but doctors are there to help and not to be judgemental.

I agree totally with Mystic Monkey and DazMarz - go to your GP because if it is interfering with your sexual pleasure you owe it to yourself. If its good now just think of how better it can be.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,654 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

--SmItHy-- wrote: »
    Okay i don't know how often this is asked but i'm worried about the retraction of my foreskin. When erect my foreskin will go over my head easily but no further. If i try to pull further my frenulum stings and it is uncomfortable. Ive only ever had sex with a condom and this was not a problem but im thinking in the long run when i have sex without one...Should i be worried or is my foreskin okay where it is?

Try it with a woman sometime!!!

Sorry...........couldn't resist!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,637 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Mickey Pearce, next time resist harder.
    There are threads where a bit of banter and giggling is fine but is there ANYTHING in the original post that makes you think this is a lighthearded issue?

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,914 ✭✭✭✭tbh

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054899493

might not affect you OP, but always good to compare notes :)

Advertisement