Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have 4 large breasts

Options
  • 13-02-2010 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭

I bought 4 large Chicken Breast yesterday and was looking for a nice recipe for Sunday dinner. These are big ones plenty of room for stuffing. I would normally stuff them with sage and onion stuffing + sausage meat, or wrap them in pastry but kinda getting bored with that.
    Any ideas what I could russell up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,936 ✭✭✭✭Basq

4 large breasts? How'd ya find a bra to fit?!

High-ho..

.. I'll be here all week.. tip your waitress.. etc!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,716 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tree

chop em up and invite everyone you know for curry

stuff them with apple and blackpudding stuffings

make kievs, nom nom nom

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,729 ✭✭✭Acoshla

Fry some finely chopped mushrooms and onions in a pan, crumble up black pudding and put in for a few seconds, leave to cool. Stuff chicken breasts with it, wrap in some parma ham or streaky rashers, thrown in oven for about 45mins, yum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭brian ireland

Spadina wrote: »
    Fry some finely chopped mushrooms and onions in a pan, crumble up black pudding and put in for a few seconds, leave to cool. Stuff chicken breasts with it, wrap in some parma ham or streaky rashers, thrown in oven for about 45mins, yum.
    Ok gone with this. In the oven. Nice 1 Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭jimogr

Spadina wrote: »

Sounds great, will give that a try. But would 25 mins in over not be plenty of time to cook the chicken.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,272 ✭✭✭✭Max Power1

I thought this thread was in AH going by the title...

... boy was I dissapointed!

Advertisement