Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heavy Snow at times next week especially after midweek

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

snow ghost wrote: »
    Haha... just heard a huge gust of wind and opened the curtains... tis snowing very heavily here at sea level, big whiteys, and starting to stick on the cars even though everything is very wet!

Congrats Snow Ghost. Throw that shower down this way when your finished with it plas. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,853 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Pangea wrote: »
    Sure its not just ur dandruff again nacho? :pac: :P

fup off;) you're just jealous that Dongeal is getting none :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭snickerpuss

Snowing and sticking here in Chapelizod!

BBC website interpretation of the NAE maps above:

Saturday 00hrs:

105586.jpg

so it looks like you're going to get snow on Saturday. so much for people saying nothing happens in Tuam.;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,150 ✭✭✭Deep Easterly

so it looks like you're going to get snow on Saturday. so much for people saying nothing happens in Tuam.;)

Ha ha. Looks just a tiny bit to the south, but details way to low res to be certain.

As to nothing happening in Tuam. Who cares, its still the best town in Ireland. :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

perhaps wolfie can get the old marker out again and pinpoint snowfalls in the country

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,727 ✭✭✭✭Godge

Very light snow shower in Dublin 15, not really sticking.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

I am hoping the weather app on my iPhone is some what correct !:D:D:D

105589.jpg

But I think I have more chance of wining the Lotto !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,677 ✭✭✭Rougies

Light snow falling here, leaving a nice dusting. Hmmmm, wasn't expecting this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,667 ✭✭✭WolfeIRE

perhaps wolfie can get the old marker out again and pinpoint snowfalls in the country

based on some contradicting models, i will stick to what i said earlier today cherry

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=64530651&postcount=498

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭dublin 16 lad

Dublin16 getting a nice dusting at the mo too:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Hmmm if I could get snowed in I might manage to get my thesis done!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭cdev

The snow train has arrived in Dublin 18. Some nice big flakes have been falling for the last 10 minutes or so :D

Dublin16 getting a nice dusting at the mo too:D

It's ridiculous really how lucky we've been this winter and last feb.

Look at the met.ie radar how that shower just decided to head our way and intesify just before it hit us :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Redsunset

Theres your snow dublin

0030.gif

redsunset wrote: »
    Theres your snow dublin

It's not fair really is it? It's all lovely and white outside now and I was only here to read snow reports from the north/west.

heavy snow here again and sticking nicely:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭dublin 16 lad

Rougies wrote: »
    It's ridiculous really how lucky we've been this winter and last feb.

Look at the met.ie radar how that shower just decided to head our way and intesify just before it hit us :cool:

I know it's madness!

Really sticking now here, I'm in woodpark estate and the roads are getting hard to see

heavy snow here again and sticking nicely:D:D

It's not often we get to report snow falling in Dublin and Mayo at the same time! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 270 ✭✭miseagustusa

think i'll move up croghan mountain:rolleyes: never get a proper fall of snow in arklow town:mad:

• Advertisement

I know it's madness!

Really sticking now here, I'm in woodpark estate and the roads are getting hard to see

And it seems to be getting heavier. Nice suprise snow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭Trogdor

Snowing here! Not sticking though

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭cdev

Rougies wrote: »
    It's not often we get to report snow falling in Dublin and Mayo at the same time! :)

Hopefully our cousins in the north/west would be so kind as to continue to send any unwanted snow our way throughout the night :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,548 ✭✭✭Harps

We were supposed to be getting the worst of it and its dry here all evening while half the country seems to be getting it ahead of us now:rolleyes:

It imagine it must be bad up in the mountains but its as if all the showers have somehow managed to dodge Letterkenny!

Edit: Just checked raintoday and theres a massive band due soon, surely this one cant miss us?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭Redsunset

Jean just on again there and there keeping a goog eye on the low approaching from the south during sunday night,said could give substancial snow to south east if it makes more inroads

• Registered Users Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭Danno

Snowing lightly here in South Laois, nr Durrow.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,910 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

nothing to report in Meath as usuall:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 8,502 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sierra Oscar

Nice dusting of snow here in D4.

it's baffling how Dublin is getting snow out of this setup and Donegal is not.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

light snow falling in north longford.

annnnnd on that note im going to bed. night all!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement