Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flowers on guys

Options
  • 13-02-2010 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭

So i'm having a piece done next week,a poem on a banner running up my left arm wrapped around,really pumped on this,the artist that is doing it does the most amazing flower work and i already have a few little flowers on my Koi

So as wondering what folk think of flowers on a guy? i'm talking a decent sized couple of Roses on the ball of my shoulder and a bluebell type under my forearm

Cheers
    Gav

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

gavkm27 wrote: »
    So as wondering what folk think of flowers on a guy?
    Cheers
    Gav

If you have to ask deep down inside I think you know the answer;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭hunter164

Don't see anything wrong with them meself. If you like it that's all that matters.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

Nothing wrong with it at all.
    I'll have plenty of cherry blossoms on me, asap!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

im a guy, for me i think there class as long as there paired with something for example with a skull or waves or something but i dont really like them on their own, however its your body and its what you like not us. its going to be on your body forever not ours, best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

Op, you know very well what reaction you will get from people if you get a tattoo of flowers, but why give a flyin fu.ck about what anyone else thinks? Get your tattoo, enjoy it, fu.ck everyone else :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭gavkm27

45516321.jpg

Cheers guy,Yeah i'm goin for it,this is some of his work

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

WELL! FU.CK THAT!

Who's the artist?! O_O

• Registered Users Posts: 14,721 ✭✭✭✭CianRyan

That's some serious work, who's the artist?

im a guy, for me i think there class as long as there paired with something for example with a skull or waves or something but i dont really like them on their own, however its your body and its what you like not us. its going to be on your body forever not ours, best of luck!

I know what you mean,with the above pic,the ''shredded'' style really helps keep it a bit more raw and grrrr manly!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

I've 2 flowers on my leg, doesn't bother me and couldn't care what others think too much.

Canadian artist im assuming (checked your twitter :) )

• Advertisement

Yeah i'm in Vancouver now,Pat Perube at Scared Heart Tattoo

Portfolio-

http://www.sacredhearttattoo.ca/index.php?option=com_igallery&view=gallery&id=26&Itemid=91

gavkm27 wrote: »
    I know what you mean,with the above pic,the ''shredded'' style really helps keep it a bit more raw and grrrr manly!

ya i think adding anything in with flowers makes it stand out better, i like the above tattoo but im not too fond of the colours haha, i have something fairly similar (its alot smaller though) on my calf but its a shamrock and the skin is ripped so it looks like its inside my skin(it was my first tattoo haha). best of luck with your tattoo!

had a look at his portfolio he seems like a good artist i love the outer space one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

I was thinking of getting flowers done too, If I ever get a tattoo it will have flowers. I never really got the whole skull thing.

flowers are beautiful, no doubt about it

I was thinking of getting flowers done too, If I ever get a tattoo it will have flowers. I never really got the whole skull thing.

flowers are beautiful, no doubt about it

i love skulls but its mainly the meaning and what they symbolise is what i really like, i wouldnt be getting it to look "pure cool with an evil skull" haha

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Sofaspud

I have a rose on my ankle, and I think it's awesome.

Flowers look cool, all layered and whatnot, nothing at all wrong with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭celtboy1888

f..k everyone else..go for it..i have cherry blossoms around my kio..and a big lotus flower at the top of it too..;)

Advertisement