Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Single? Take your mind off valentines-come bowling!

Options
  • 13-02-2010 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭

I know this is very last minute but would anybody like to meet up tomorrow night and go bowling or something? Myself and my friend were looking for something to do other than the pub/club scene (a bit too depressing with all the lovey dovey couples around!). :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭joeKel73

Surely the bowling alley will be Valentines central for the under 18s who can't get into pub/clubs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,873 ✭✭✭Simi

foto joe wrote: »
    Surely the bowling alley will be Valentines central for the under 18s who can't get into pub/clubs!

That & the cinema.

• Registered Users Posts: 825 ✭✭✭3fullback

1 night in the year go to bed early or something ;):D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,668 ✭✭✭brainyneuron

foto joe wrote: »

Haha thats true I guess, I forgot about that :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

Single? Take your mind off valentines-come bowling!

Picked up, fingered and then fucked down an alley.

My ideal Valentines day............ as a bowling ball.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,498 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

mikom wrote: »
    Picked up, fingered and then fucked down an alley.

My ideal Valentines day............ as a bowling ball.

I nominate this for the reply of the year.

I know this is very last minute but would anybody like to meet up tomorrow night and go bowling or something? Myself and my friend were looking for something to do other than the pub/club scene (a bit too depressing with all the lovey dovey couples around!). :D

Male or Female? :P

Advertisement