Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Live!/ISP/MISP Question...

• 13-02-2010 11:23pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭

I just switched over to vodafone bill pay today, I've got a 2GB data plan with it.

When I tried to connect to the internet it was through Live! and all the webpages had an annoying vodafone logo on the top and were especially adapted for mobile phones (which I don't want).

I then found vodafone ISP settings on this site, but they wouldn't work for me at all.

I'm just after getting Vodafone MISP settings sent to my phone by text from their site and it seems to be working fine now and faster too.

But, by using MISP will I be charged some crazy prices or will i be covered with the 2GB plan? Is ISP and MISP pretty much the same thing?

Advertisement