Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Spurs shirt 10/11 season

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭everdead.ie

new-shirt.jpg
    I quite like that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,946 ✭✭✭SuprSi

Hmmm, not sure about that one. Don't like the current one though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,713 ✭✭✭Cianan2

I like it a lot, all depends on the Sponsor in the middle now... Anybody know how long the current Mansion deal is for?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Nice shirt if it is for real.

• Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭RichMc70

It's nice but I reckon it's more likely to be a training top rather than the new shirt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Dave11

Cianan2 wrote: »
    I like it a lot, all depends on the Sponsor in the middle now... Anybody know how long the current Mansion deal is for?

Mansion deal finishes end of this season!

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭boredboard

Hi all... trying to locate an long-sleeved away shirt from this season (navy) and can't find for love nor money... well have tried money.... any ideas- seem to be sold out online anywhere I've tried??

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

boredboard wrote: »
    Hi all... trying to locate an long-sleeved away shirt from this season (navy) and can't find for love nor money... well have tried money.... any ideas- seem to be sold out online anywhere I've tried??

Did you call the club shop ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

boredboard wrote: »

have you tried sportsmyth on cathedral street in dublin. i got long sleeve home jerseys in there

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Did you call the club shop ?
    I contacted them by email but got this barely coherent reply 'innit'... thanks Admiral will try there

• Advertisement

Tried there and a few other places, and sadly the search goes on... could all ye fellow spurs fans keep an eye out nationwide??? longsleeved away (navy) 09/10 shirt Med or Lg size... thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭unknown13

RichMc70 wrote: »
    It's nice but I reckon it's more likely to be a training top rather than the new shirt.

Yeah I think it would be because White and Black are not the Spurs Colours

Advertisement