Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

proof of afterlife?

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 pimpmyace

as to the medium thing if you look at the questions,

can I ask you please

there is something not to clear

yes I know I know I will ask them now ( I would assume from this statement they were just after having a conversation with the deceased)

but still cant give there full name or ask it,

life after death is a nice notion but I think it was created to help us cope with losing loved ones and to go to our deaths with some sort of peace of mind,

but once the brain shuts down it is truly lights out.

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

There's no such thing as a before-life, so why be so self-important to believe we deserve an after-life?

/thread

/life

:)

Proxy wrote: »
    There's no such thing as a before-life, so why be so self-important to believe we deserve an after-life?

/thread

/life

:)

i think the stuff in your bag and in the ovaries would be before life

even though there is no photo fit

• Registered Users Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

Maybe I should edit that to be "consciousness before..." :)

Proxy wrote: »
    Maybe I should edit that to be "consciousness before..." :)

for the life or the life givers :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭Ghost Girl

Sorry - no proof, some one giving you clear messages from a deceased loved one might help you in finding some kind of proof, if they can convince you with what they say.other than that i think you'll be waitin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 dgrump1

Proof of an afterlife....I am living proof there is an afterlife....I take it I am serving out my time in purgatory living in this hell hole called earth...With a legal system for the birds or the dead of brain....a health system that kills you where people are afraid to go into hospital....a work life that takes half my money in tax and the rest handed to a legal system....that you wouldn't recommend to a dog...Yes I've been there.,.it is called peace of mind.....and I want to get back there as soon as possible to that place where I did not have a bag of **** on my head from the minute I wake up..
    Signed Going Through the Motions.....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

dgrump1 wrote: »
    Proof of an afterlife....I am living proof there is an afterlife....I take it I am serving out my time in purgatory living in this hell hole called earth...With a legal system for the birds or the dead of brain....a health system that kills you where people are afraid to go into hospital....a work life that takes half my money in tax and the rest handed to a legal system....that you wouldn't recommend to a dog...Yes I've been there.,.it is called peace of mind.....and I want to get back there as soon as possible to that place where I did not have a bag of **** on my head from the minute I wake up..
    Signed Going Through the Motions.....

Personal Issues Forum -->

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,239 ✭✭✭✭KeithAFC

I do believe there is a spirit world, i just don't think mediums are legit and can talk to them but again, that will never be proved. I know there is many people that really do believe they can talk to spirit.

Why am i convinced? Because of my experiances, what has happened to me and no, i ain't stupid or mad. I know exactly what is real and what isn't.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,943 ✭✭✭smcgiff

Logan wrote: »

For those who believe, no explanation is needed.
    For those who don't, no explanation will ever do.

Assume there are a load of religions that you do not believe in - they can also use the above to justify their beliefs. Doesn't make them any more plausible.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭Chriskavo

ColmDawson wrote: »
    There is no proof of an afterlife, no matter who it is that you're asking.

Check out the thread I started on Near Death Experiences and watch the video. It certainly opened my eyes to the possibility of consciousness surviving death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 dgrump1

:PI believe there is a spirit world, everytime I have a few drinks I enter it, Its called Paddy Power spirit 70% proof. I admit I often think of entering it, the bottle that is, and hope somebody will throw the bottle into the sea and I will awaken on another planet or an island maybe with a clear head.

Advertisement