Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Death Of A Phone

• 14-02-2010 3:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭

My beloved(its valentines) N78 has just died and I'm in need of a replacement. As they say in the movies, you can never go back, so I've decided to try something new. One of my favourite features on the 78 was the FM transmitter, which worked brilliantly for me in the car. So, ideally I'd like a phone that can offer the same. All recommendations welcome. So, on yer marks, get ready....sell!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Any budget in mind? If it's only an fm transmitter you need, then wouldn't i be easier to buy a separate fm transmitter that you can connect with a 3.5mm jack?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

300 max on Prepay. I never got any satisfaction from a separate fm transmitter. The one on the 78 was excellent.

Advertisement