Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sunday shopping in Galway?

Options
  • 14-02-2010 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

Are most of the shops open in Galway on Sundays? Does anyone know if the shoe shops still have a lot of sale stock or do they have a lot of their new stock now? I need a pair of shoes for a wedding and thought because it's such a nice day today I might drive to Galway and see what's there.

Cheers,
    Mel.b

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,471 ✭✭✭majiktripp

After 12 most shops should be open alright, don't see there being any problem. As for sale stock, not so sure about that, although most shops in town still seem to be having "sales" if you can call them that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,902 ✭✭✭Chris_5339762

Some dont open till 2pm, but just about everything is open after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Most shops are open today apart from small local ones, but I doubt there would be much sale stock left. You could try Greenes in the shopping center, Anthony Ryans have a big sale on at the moment so they might be good too.

Advertisement