Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap ADSL cable?

Options
  • 14-02-2010 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,741 ✭✭✭

I've the Vodafone at Home package, I need to move the Huawei router to another room, just wondering if anyone knows where to buy 4-5 metres of ADSL cable?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fAzI

Can be in pc-world or u want online buying?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

€3 delivered from Deal Extreme: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.5138

• Registered Users Posts: 624 ✭✭✭iisollie

you might get it in the 2 euro store -

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭ozmo

I've the Vodafone at Home package, I need to move the Huawei router to another room, just wondering if anyone knows where to buy 4-5 metres of ADSL cable?

if you are moving the modem - you need an Ordinary phone extension cable (any pound shop) - if the connections are poor or cable too cheap you could loose speed/reliability.

If you are leaving the modem where it is and want a longer cable- you need ordinary network cable - very cheap online (or to make up yourself)- but can be quite expensive in Irish shops. This maybe is a better option.

“Roll it back”

Advertisement