Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

i maybe bottom but at least i scored against the wools!! a small victory for me there.

i have sent friend requests to mumbles and jd quench but up until last night they havent been accepted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

alanc2003 wrote: »
    i maybe bottom but at least i scored against the wools!! a small victory for me there.

i have sent friend requests to mumbles and jd quench but up until last night they havent been accepted.

:) - You scored a couple of nice goals from Arshavin. I liked my bellamy goal the most - A nice roulette past your last defender :cool:

I also tried adding both of them and neither had been accepted as of this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

mumbles won't be on till the weekend he's changing IP

thewools wrote: »
    :) - You scored a couple of nice goals from Arshavin. I liked my bellamy goal the most - A nice roulette past your last defender :cool:

I also tried adding both of them and neither had been accepted as of this morning.

yeah that was a nice finish alright. couldnt get to grips with that hold and turn, u beat my player everytime. i must learn how to do that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

is anyone playin their matches?:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Is this league still open to join? I fancy my chances

Clemon wrote: »
    Is this league still open to join? I fancy my chances
    nope

**** it anyway. When will there be a new league or do ye only start a new league when a new game comes out

**** it anyway. When will there be a new league or do ye only start a new league when a new game comes out

when this one is finished prob

Sound il wait till then to win it so

• Advertisement

Sound il wait till then to win it so

wats ur psn code ill add u now...

RobbieSavage

Did you add me yet colly cause i havnt got your request if ya did

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Result from a few days ago.

Loki 1 - 3 El Spankerton

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 mumbles92

results from 2 games

Arsenal 1 - 0 Valencia

Valencia 2 - 0 Spurs

Spurs went down to 10 men, no way back after that

uroboric and jd-quench still havnt accepted my friend request which i sent on wednesday:confused:

mumbles92 wrote: »
    Valencia 0 - 0 Spurs
    u have played spurs twice?:confused:

i have 2 games to play against jd-quench, week 2 and week 3. he hasnt responded to my request. What happens now??

colly54 wrote: »
    uroboric and jd-quench still havnt accepted my friend request which i sent on wednesday:confused:

Urobonic won't be on for another week, due to real life but he will be back.
    In the case of jd-quench_ we'll just have to give walkovers of 3-0 to everyone in his remaining games, he will be expelled from the league
    alanc2003 wrote: »
    i have 2 games to play against jd-quench, week 2 and week 3. he hasnt responded to my request. What happens now??

Read above

u have played spurs twice?:confused:

Just the way the fixtures went, everybody plays everyone twice

Also I have to play lokiguinan this week, when will you be on PSN?

• Advertisement

Crosáidí wrote: »
    In the case of jd-quench_ we'll just have to give walkovers of 3-0 to everyone in his remaining games, he will be expelled from the league

so is he expelled?:confused:

Crosáidí wrote: »

Read above

i have a mate who could play instead of jd quench , would be a bit better than giving walkovers and he would play all the games

I have already updated league - and as the player in question already played one game (and won) so we cannot do so accordning to the rules...

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭ikol_

sorry havent been around for the last few days but i shoudl get back to normal playing from now played a game during hte week agaist el spank he beat me 3-1 i think. crosadi when will you be around

cant spell for ****

thewools wrote: »
    I have already updated league - and as the player in question already played one game (and won) so we cannot do so accordning to the rules...
    where is the updated league?:confused:

Another result

Spurs 1 - 0 Milan

Lovely Crouch header at the back post near the end of the match,
    Some staunch defending from loki in the 2nd half

where is the updated league?:confused:

Updated Table:

http://ps3boardsfifaleague.leaguerepublic.com/

Juventus 3 - 3 Spurs

was 2-0 up in 1st half should of killed the game, defended badly against uroboric

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Man City 4-0 Juventus, piss poor doesn't cover it! :pac:

• Advertisement

:(
    Töpher wrote: »
    Man City 4-0 Juventus, piss poor doesn't cover it! :pac:

Was it 4 or 5?? ill check in morning - my head hurts at this time of night :)

I also reckon I would have won miss of the century in this game too after rounding the keeper and hit the side netting

Advertisement