Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FIFA10 League

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

Whens the next league happening?

Count me in for it anyway whoever is crazy enough to set one up...

p.s. Finally allowed to put a signature in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,568 ✭✭✭thewools

ikol_ wrote: »
    hey sorry i havent been about much. i'm gonna try get online tonight to catch up on my games so if theres any one around send me a message.

if i dont get on or fufill my games by the weekend then just cut me outta the league lads i dont want to be holding it up on you

lokiguinan made no attemt to play his games so I'm afraid we are now down to 6 :rolleyes:

This is what normally happens I'm afraid. The PS3 users just are not as "keen" as the the Xbox league players and until we find a good core group we will always have this problem. The last boards league prior to this one had a great standard of players but lacked another 4-5 players of the same standard to keep interest throughout the league campaign. This league perhaps lacks the same standard but has 5-6 committed players.

LEAGUE UPDATED:

http://ps3boardsfifaleague.leaguerepublic.com/

Anyways there are only 8 games remaining in the league:
    • Arsenal - conco27 Man City - thewools
    • Arsenal - conco27 Bayern Munich - El_Spankerton
    • Bayern Munich - El_Spankerton Spurs - czam2007
    • Bayern Munich - El_Spankerton Roma - colly54
    • Juventus - Urobonic Bayern Munich - El_Spankerton
    • Juventus - Urobonic Roma - colly54
    • Roma - colly54 Arsenal - conco27
    • Spurs - czam2007 Bayern Munich - El_Spankerton
    Try and get these completed ASAP and I will attempt to get another league set up

El_Spankerton you have 4 games remaining and can still possibly win the league assuming I fail in my remaining game;)

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭alanc2003

Ill be on later to play my remaining fixtures. Im looking forward to being hammered by the wools and el spankerton!! all out defence im thinking;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

I have to play El_Spankerton twice and should be on later around dinner time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭colly54

i can play till half 6...then after 9ish:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Philly_C

When do you think the new league will be starting? I'd definately like to join.

Philly_C wrote: »
    When do you think the new league will be starting? I'd definately like to join.

New league will start after completion of 8 remaining games.

No offense Philly but we are not too keen on taking "new" boards members.

I see this is your first post: 9 times out of ten new members post once and never post again upon losing a game or two. I'm just stating the facts I'm afraid. :(

Thats fair enough but I've played over 200 games online. I used to have some connection problems when it first came out but don't have them anymore.

If yous don't want to give me a chance then thats your loss. I'd be fully active and I don't intend on losing;).

My psn is philly_c_ if anyone wants a game.

Philly_C wrote: »
    Thats fair enough but I've played over 200 games online. I used to have some connection problems when it first came out but don't have them anymore.

If yous don't want to give me a chance then thats your loss. I'd be fully active and I don't intend on losing;).

My psn is philly_c_ if anyone wants a game.

I checked you out - you have played 210 to be exact. ;) So sure you "could" become a good addition. :D

Also must be a dundalk fan :P awwwwwwwwwwwww the powers of the internet lol

Check out early next week hopefully for a new season to be started. We should be recruiting then once the remaining games are complete.

thewools wrote: »
    New league will start after completion of 8 remaining games.

No offense Philly but we are not too keen on taking "new" boards members.

I see this is your first post: 9 times out of ten new members post once and never post again upon losing a game or two. I'm just stating the facts I'm afraid. :(

I have a couple of mates who want to join the new league as well. they only joined boards last week with the idea of joining the league. i can personally vouch for the two of them. both have a couple of hundred games under their belts. plus i can beat them the odd time so i might get some points next time round!

• Advertisement

thewools wrote: »

Also must be a dundalk fan :P.

Nothing wrong with that;).

@El_Spankerton: I will be on around 10pm tonight if you wnt to play our games. I'm going to London on Thursday for the weekend and want to play them.

Roma 4-0 Arsenal

• Registered Users Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Sorry lads I have been away for a week or so but Im online now if anyone wants to play?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭Le King

Can I join the next league.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Mark Me down for next league

• Registered Users Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

I'm up for joining if that's ok

PSN: Dare_2_defy

• Registered Users Posts: 799 ✭✭✭Legwinski

I know i've said it before but just in case I was lost in the crowd....

PSN: AhaShake

lads please let us finish are league and then we will announce we are looking for new members....
    its too confusing at the moment:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

colly54 wrote: »
    lads please let us finish are league and then we will announce we are looking for new members....
    its too confusing at the moment:confused:
    good man:)

• Advertisement

El_Spankerton, will you be on before 7.30, so I can play you

urobonic or el_spankerton will any of use be on 2nite?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Will swing on for a game now if you're about, if not after the CL suit ya?

Bayern Munich 8 - 0 Spurs

Spurs 1 -2 B. Munich

Thats all my games out of the way, can we get the other games out of the way, so we can get Season 2 going

i just have el spankerton to play, ill be on after the cl match tonight

• Registered Users Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭All_in_Flynn

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Bayern Munich 8 - 0 Spurs

Spurs 1 -2 B. Munich

Thats all my games out of the way, can we get the other games out of the way, so we can get Season 2 going

Think I won the first game 9 - 0 in the end.

Second game was very tight.
    i just have el spankerton to play, ill be on after the cl match tonight

Not sure if I will be on tonight or not. Depends on where I will be watching the match etc but Ill let you know.

thewools, how far are you ahead of me on goal diff? Need to know so I can try catch you with my few remaining games :)

thewools, how far are you ahead of me on goal diff? Need to know so I can try catch you with my few remaining games :)

LEAGUE UPDATED:

http://ps3boardsfifaleague.leaguerepublic.com/

I played my remaining game last week VS conco27. We got disconnected at 0-0 in the first game but we played again and I won 4-0

It means I have the league won I'm afraid All_in_Flynn (El_Spankerton). Maybe next time :D

There are still outstanding games remaining in the league however if it is to be completed.

Think I won the first game 9 - 0 in the end.

Second game was very tight.

Sorry you're right 9-0, I lost count after the sixth onewent in :D

I had a few chances in both games but I couldn't finish me dinner

Lets get the last 4 games finished lads so we can start a new with some fresh players.

Are you taking over as GM thewools or will we do it jointly

• Advertisement

Crosáidí wrote: »
    Lets get the last 4 games finished lads so we can start a new with some fresh players.

Are you taking over as GM thewools or will we do it jointly

I reckon if they reamining games are not completed by end of week then those games are forfeited and deemed as losses / draws...

I dont mind helping out again; but the more helpers the better tbh... :)

I'll look after the league table again but the last time I was GM it didnt work out so you can hold onto that if you like ;)

Advertisement