Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Key or valve to bleed a radiator

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭source

It would be, you won't get one anywhere on a sunday in limerick, B&Q do one but it's too big for that type of radiator (i say this from experience, spend a sunday driving all over town to every hardware shop looking for one with no result), you'll need to go to plumbing suppliers or see if Daly's on William st is open they would do a lot of that kind of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

B&Q/Wicks/Woodies would have that kind of thing. It is a Standard key.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Thanks foinse

I'll have a look in Dalys or some plumbing outfit.

Yeah I don't want to spend the whole Sunday looking for one in the house when the bloody thing may not be there anybody:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

Thanks Micky

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭cyberspi

Atlantic homecare had keys on a display, spotted it today... Thought they were a standard size?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

A good tip is to get a lump of Blu-Tack and press it over the valve to make an imprint, carefully remove and bring it with you.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

I use a small nose pliers - works a treat

Advertisement