Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Cara S5600 Alarm not working

Options
  • 14-02-2010 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hi, has anybody come across this before with their Samsung Cara:
    everything was working fine when I got the phone a few days ago, but since yesterday, I can't get the alarm function to work. Have tried just about anything, switching off the phone, changing the alarm tone, changing the volume, the vibration settings, nothing works.
    I wanted to reset the phone to factory settings, but I don't know Samsung's generic code for this. Does anybody have it?
    Can someone please help as this is most annoying. I rely on my phone alarm to get me up in the mornings.
    Many thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Lunabu

I managed to reset the phone, but the alarm is still not working. I reckon it must be the phone that's faulty :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

Could it be you dont have the days selected properly, ie select the days you need the alarm to go off

• Closed Accounts Posts: 437 ✭✭Lunabu

No, that wasn't the reason. I'm actually exchanging it now as I think there's something wrong with the actual unit. Hope it doesn' happen again with the replacement.

Advertisement