Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Surround Sound

• 14-02-2010 2:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭

Im getting a Panasonic 50" G10 for new sitting room, which measures approximately 4m X 5.5m. The TV will be going in the corner. I want to get a blu ray player and surround sound to suit the TV. Any suggestions. The Panasonic sc-bt200 and 205 have been mentioned to me but i know nothing about them so any advice would be much appreciated, Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,121 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

With a corner installation, I would imagine it might be difficult to get a good result and setup with surround. If you have the room, a simple stereo setup might also be worth considering with just a simple external amp and a pair of speakers.

Such a setup is what I use with my Panny when there are programs when good quality sound is called for. I have the sofa backed up against the opposite wall, so it would not be possible to get speakers behind anyway.

Advertisement