Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dutch flag appearing on Yahoo homepage (UPC)

• 14-02-2010 4:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi all,

Has anyone using UPC - Chorus NTL broadband noticed a Dutch flag appearing on the top right-hand of Yahoo's homepage (with option to go to Yahoo Dutch site)?

I have Yahoo.ie set as my homepage, about 4 days ago I noticed a Dutch flag had appeared, has anyone else noticed this using Chorus NTL broadband? At first I thought I got hit by a virus, but I don't think so.

Cheers,

Toffo

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭IrishTonyO

No Dutch flag when I open the site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

Yes, I'm getting it too. My IP address also changed a few days ago, to one registered to UPC Broadband in Austria.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 8,191 Mod ✭✭✭✭Jonathan

They have probably transferred a new block of IP addresses from the parent company.

Advertisement