Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going abroad??

Options
  • 14-02-2010 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭

Im considering applying abroad to Scotland/Wales. Can anyone help me on what I have to do to appy? I've got no guidence councellor in school to help me :S

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭yourmother

You apply through UCAS, but you have missed the deadline for this year which was the end of January. I think it will be September before you can apply again.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭DGRulz

Thanks for that. I'll look them up and see what I have to do for september.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 109 ✭✭yourmother

Ya well if you have your LC sat by then with results etc you will just have to fill out the application online ie. what grades you got, a reference from your principal and a personal statement. There are loads of personal statements online so might be worth a look to get an idea! Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭DGRulz

Cool thanks again for the help

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

I'm pretty sur that you can also apply directly to the college when the results come out, due to lots of people not taking up those college places..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement