Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USIT J1 Boston flights

Options
  • 14-02-2010 4:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

USIT J1 Boston flights
    Hey,

So Ive paid my deposit and sent my application forms to usit for my j1 to Boston and I have to pay the balance of fees (flights, SEVIS, insurance) by friday (to keep 99euro programme price instead of 279euro).

Im happy with everything except the flights.

I have been quoted prices of flights at 681euro(one stop in heathrow and includes changes fee) but Ive booked direct flights from aer lingus already.

So what do i do? I heard you can pay an admin fee of 40 euro and show usit the details of your flights instead of booking your flights through them for the canadian usit programmes.

Has anybody done this before for j1/boston? If so could you let me know the details of how to do go about it asap?!!

Please & thanks a million in advance,
    Conor

Advertisement