Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

monetta

Options
  • 14-02-2010 4:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭

No explanation needed.

These are fantastic. If you know of them, then you know.

If you don't, then you're missing out.

Monetta lovers sign in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

I'll say a prayer for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭Plowman

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

abouttobebanned, don't bother posting here if you're not going to explain what the product is. I've never heard of it either, and can't find it on google. Either explain, or I'll close the thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

That's a bit silly now isn't it? Just because you don't know what it is you're gonna close the thread?

The fun of this thread is finding out what other snack lovers enjoy this lesser known product.

Threatening to close it cause you don't know it is a new realm of ridiculousness for a boards mod.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

That's a bit silly now isn't it?
    This thread is.
    Just because you don't know what it is you're gonna close the thread?
    Read it again, that is not what she said.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Right, thread closed then. I've googled a dozen different combinations of words and spellings and have found absolutely SFA. Thus I can only assume you're trolling.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement