Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RED DEAD REDEMPTION

Options
  • 14-02-2010 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭

Any body see the trailer for this game yet it looks class basically gta but in the wild west

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Thought it looked pretty "meh" myself
    Developed by Rockstar San Diego as well, so I'm not holding out much hope for it...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,969 ✭✭✭robby^5

It looks amazing, one of my most anticipated games of the year.

It's rare that games do 'The Wild West' right but this looks like it might do just that.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

I'm hoping it's good. I always hoped there'd be a sequel to Gun, so hopefully this will hit the spot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Not getting my hopes up too high for fear of epic disappointment if it doesn't deliver on my expectations.

That said it does look pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭GisforGrenade

It looks really interesting, I haven't been this excited about a game in quite some time, it looks like a proper sand box game,.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

yea looks epic alrite, i saw the weapons a few days ago quite good i expect it to
    be a 9 out of 10 game

Advertisement