Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who did not get a Valentine Card;

Options
  • 14-02-2010 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭

....Me....I'm past expecting one (or caring for that matter) who else..come on... be honest

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭[-0-]

I didn't either. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,141 ✭✭✭colrow

I Got an email one, and forgot to get one for Jenny, so I bought her a giant box of Dairy Milk

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭booksale

i didnt but im ok with it.

i was with my big family last night, and good moments.

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭force majeure

I have not had one since, lets see, ooohhh a few years now!!! in fact it was back when I had my own hair:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 485 ✭✭Elenxor

Hi Force, I find that your own hair is much better, otherwise, you never know where it's been (before it went) so so speak. x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭force majeure

Alright their Elenxor... well keep your words in mind next time I look in the mirror. :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭Thomas828

Well, I haven't received a Valentine's card for years. Valentine's day is bunk anyway.

Advertisement