Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TBC Podcast http://www.thebostoncrab.net/ - WrestleZone Quiery

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

What time are we recording at tomorrow lads?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Im free all night from 6 so whenever is all good for me, gents..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

7 i think DB mentioned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

7 o'clock suit everybody?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

can someone send me the skype adress via pm as if around 6/7 was a normal time on a wednesday then i could probably join occasionally too as Thursday is normally my day off and that would be around 1/2am here on Wednesday night so if the missus isnt over id most likely try and get in on the action if needed/wanted

• Advertisement

can someone send me the skype adress via pm as if around 6/7 was a normal time on a wednesday then i could probably join occasionally too as Thursday is normally my day off and that would be around 1/2am here on Wednesday night so if the missus isnt over id most likely try and get in on the action if needed/wanted

Mine is diabhalbeag. We just do a conference call.

A few suprises for tonight hopefully.

Our new Pan-Asian Correspondant.. Mr BH??:pac:

Cheers Walt and Super-rush. Great show.

I really enjoyed that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Been away for a few days, what was the big announcement lads?

It'll be online tomorrow afternoon...

Our new Pan-Asian Correspondant.. Mr BH??:pac:

was planned but the entire buildings (tried leeching off other folks) internet crapped out for the first time since i lived here last night :mad:

did you have that PinkDiva lass?

We did indeeed...

Podcast is online now!

www.thebostoncrab.net

Thanks a million to Sean for editing the bad parts out. Great job and I apologise for not having you on yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Enjoyed listening to that. Fair play to PinkDiva for agreeing to do it.

Enjoyed listening to that. Fair play to PinkDiva for agreeing to do it.

Ah big time thanks to PINKDIVA she was awesome.. And is welcome to join us again anytime!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

That interview was gold. Well done for coming out and asking the difficult questions from the start and fair play to her for actually answering them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

I would give ye what I thought of this weeks podcast but ye hate me because I'm from Cork :(:(

• Advertisement

People's republic?

People's republic?

Well, I joined that People's Republic site but I deleted my a/c after a very short while so I'm just a normal Corkman. All I can say is thank Christ for boards.

normal podcast was good and i gotta say a few quotes stood out

DB & Super Rush: "I hate Cork People...If Your from Cork I hate you!....but we love Gimmick"

and druing the Pinky interview, Walter: "Awesome, Awesome.......Awesome, Awesome"

The Interview was good and fair play to Walter in particular for organising it (though id say you feel like that fell into your lap so's to speak) and making the questions flow in such a manner that it sounded like a casual funny chat on the topic and Pinky seemed fully comfortable with it as a result. The lass does deserve credit too as like her story or not she didnt shy away from any question and was happy to do the interview in the first place. A landmark show

normal podcast was good and i gotta say a few quotes stood out

DB & Super Rush: "I hate Cork People...If Your from Cork I hate you!....but we love Gimmick"

and druing the Pinky interview, Walter: "Awesome, Awesome.......Awesome, Awesome"

The Interview was good and fair play to Walter in particular for organising it (though id say you feel like that fell into your lap so's to speak) and making the questions flow in such a manner that it sounded like a casual funny chat on the topic and Pinky seemed fully comfortable with it as a result. The lass does deserve credit too as like her story or not she didnt shy away from any question and was happy to do the interview in the first place. A landmark show

That struck a nerve;) and I noticed that with Walter too. For someone who hates the Miz, he has no probs using his catchphrase

That struck a nerve;) and I noticed that with Walter too. For someone who hates the Miz, he has no probs using his catchphrase

it's probably cos your not a GAA head that you dont stand out as much as a Corkonian on here or perhaps cos its not a bannable offense to get a rise outta you by striking a nerve :pac:

Yeah was only the thing with The Miz that made walts liking for the word Awesome stand out so much, bet he tries and curtail it's use somewhat now that its been pointed out so as not to sound too much like his beloved idol The Jiz

I think it was supposed to be we hate everyone from Cork except people who use Boards and particularly PW.

Ah lads.. the fu*k

Ive been saying Awesome for years before that fishstick loving dickhead became famous:pac:

I like D2D but I never knew he was a Cork ladeen. I guess the GAA heads stick out like a sore thumb.

Irish people saying awesome in casual conversations isn't on. Walter I'm giving you a warning here. If you're to become an honourary Galwegian you must learn the common language of us Conemara Whykkes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Now that yer getting guests on the show Diabhal, get Ollie Canning on to discuss his retirement, and his opinion on how the "retirements" of the likes of Ric Flair and Mick Foley will inevitabley result in a outcry from the people of Galway to once again don the Maroon and White of Galway.

If you dont mind like

• Advertisement

I'll just talk about brown envelopes for a half hour :pac: I may have said enough here :D

its feasible so dare i say get a certain Irish wrestler on the podcast for a face off with Ger C after their past altercations :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

its feasible so dare i say get a certain Irish wrestler on the podcast for a face off with Ger C after their past altercations :pac:

Live from Easons!

Hurl vs Hurl match

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Hurl vs Hurl match

Hopefully it'll be a Head vs Hurl match i.e. Ger's hurl vs Conor's head.

Lads, what have ye planned for this week's edition??

• Advertisement

If i can make it i'll be apologising to the people of Cork.

super-rush wrote: »

:)

We ok for Wednesday? I'm free anytime after 3.

My laptop is being taken away for repair on Wednesday. If all goes badly I'll text Walt to inform ye. I don't want to put ye out so maybe ye could record a show amongst yerselves if ye'd like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

super-rush wrote: »

The hatred from outside our borders only serves to make us stonger.

• Advertisement

gimmick wrote: »
    The hatred from outside our borders only serves to make us stonger.
    Or make you dull at football. The Cork footballers are the equivalent of Bolton Wanderers. Except better.

Im free all day Wednesday boys.. Diabhal dont text, just shout over to me, im still up that massive tree in your garden..

Im free all day Wednesday boys.. Diabhal dont text, just shout over to me, im still up that massive tree in your garden..
    I was wondering where all the Slipknot was coming from :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I'm free before 12 tomorrow and probably between 4 and 6 if that's of any use to ye

Will we go for 4 then?

good for me lads..

good for me lads..

who's hosting this one?

ive got DBs skype and have the day off tommorow, im finished work and starting to get inibriated plus th missus is off down the country so unless my internet shorts out like last week ill try and make an appeartance

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

I'm free now lads if ya's haven't started yet

Voltwad wrote: »
    I'm free now lads if ya's haven't started yet

I'll Skype you now

Looking forward to hearing this week's show with our Big Debut, Big Return, and our Canadian Correspondant:cool::cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement