Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TBC Podcast http://www.thebostoncrab.net/ - WrestleZone Quiery

1181920212224»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 thecannon

lol I don't have his number but I'm sure a lawyer could get it :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

2 words lads.... Joe Duffy

Good point that might be worth looking into, actually. This guy is just as bad as everyone here said he was!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

thecannon pls let me know how u get on b/c one of my friends will likely have to do the same to get his money back from 1PW :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

2 words lads.... Joe Duffy

Ah, but then you have to deal with the social taboo of outing yourself as a wrestling fan to the general public :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Ah, but then you have to deal with the social taboo of outing yourself as a wrestling fan to the general public :P

That's true! But at the end of the day he promotes other things too, so he's quite likely to do it again at another niche event, where they'd most likely never have heard of his Wrestlezone fiasco.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

True but YOU GET TO BE ON LOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVELION

lol I like it!

He promotes other events too and a quick google of his name shows up a couple of interviews and even a video clip.

There must be some procedure for a refund when he agreed to refund me it in writing.

jaykhunter wrote: »
    thecannon pls let me know how u get on b/c one of my friends will likely have to do the same to get his money back from 1PW :(

If I get any result I will let you know. Unfortunately I haven't received a reply from him since January but I am in the middle of attempting to make contact with him a different way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

Was listening back to the interview ye did with him, Jesus it's unreal how he kept it going through-out it. The amount of bullsh*t he said on it was just unreal

Link to interview

• Advertisement

I wanted to help so I chose to look back on the threads and his posts on his a/c and his mobile no. is in there.

I want to post it (Christ knows the scum deserves it) but I don't think I can post it on a public forum. I'll post it if a mod allows:)

Go ahead. He posted it freely so it's public info now. Plus, it'd be just dandy to link to the thread so this a hair's difference. He's screwed people over and this would help people recoup their unfairly lost money.

So feel free to do it - i'll take the heat if anything comes of it ;)

Ok, the number he posted in the thread was 086 3346732

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

jaykhunter wrote: »
    So feel free to do it - i'll take the heat if anything comes of it ;)
    Me too if needs be. I started a thread in the darts forum on him but it was locked although there were a few posters who agreed he's dodgy.

Hmm, an interesting thing happens when you google search that phone number - A facebook thread pops up, with one Alan Keoghan's facebook account. That's interesting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

It would seem that him and "wayne" are still promoting events via boards, by doing a quick search of the phone number i pulled out this post:
    wayne76 wrote: »
    on saturday june 25th, 15x world champion phil"the power" taylor and 2x world champion dennis "the menace" priestley will be gracing the sallynoggin inn for what will be a super night of darts by the worlds best , 2 stages 32 mere mortals all add's up to a cracking night, tickets available from the sallynoggin inn or contact alan:0863346732 or wayne:0861992499 tickets €15 each this will be a strictly ticket only event vip packages will be available details to follow, also proceeds will be for charity details also to follow...

Perfect :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

<snip>

I've been thinking about it CM, it's cool to post stuff that Alan has willingly put and kept on boards, but linking to his FB account might get us into trouble. I'll have to consult another mod of any legal ramifications; so we'll err on the side of caution atm if it's ok!

Let's leave it and say that if you googled his number, one of the results is a facebook thread which includes an "Alan Keoghan" in it. ;)

Jay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,954 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Lol at the wrestlezone promo in his picture feed!

• Advertisement
Advertisement