Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TBC Podcast http://www.thebostoncrab.net/ - WrestleZone Quiery

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭chordtype

I just got a Cest and Desist letter from Anal Bournes Manager... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Serious? I bet his manager is Ron Jeremy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,238 ✭✭✭✭Diabhal Beag

I got one from Gary Glitter. He is not pleased.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,391 ✭✭✭D2D

I just got a Cest and Desist letter from Anal Bournes Manager... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Heh, the system works

(runs)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,083 ✭✭✭waltersobchak

Gary Glitter up the sh*tter, had a listen to one of Minto and ShawnRavens old podcasts there last night, have to say other than yer man SR constantly putting himself over, it was pretty good..

Gary Glitter up the sh*tter, had a listen to one of Minto and ShawnRavens old podcasts there last night, have to say other than yer man SR constantly putting himself over, it was pretty good..
    Linky? Minto is a good guy. Helped me out setting up the podcast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Ridley

(runs)
    EvanBourne.jpg

"I can help with that!"

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Its class if true that you got a ceise an desist order from Bournes manager (people are listening for sure if so) and after listening last night i must say from the first mention of the Sheik early on (which i felt gave you yuour first reel LOL moment) you guys were on real top form even when you revisited stuff later that you had already mentioned (Bourne) it was funnier after that point. Would love to join one day though ill assume my life and timezone wont facilitate that but if you get more people on i do think as you mooted before that a talk when spoken to approach may be neccesary even just to avoid silences when people are afraid to speak incase someone else is about to so as to avoid speaking over them.

and yes Minto was a top poster imo who id like to see post again (but thats def a topic for discussion elsewhere).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,284 ✭✭✭Gerard.C

Just listened to last weeks one and am currently downloading this weeks one. I give last weeks one two thumbs up

geddit? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Its class if true that you got a ceise an desist order from Bournes manager (people are listening for sure if so) and after listening last night i must say from the first mention of the Sheik early on (which i felt gave you yuour first reel LOL moment) you guys were on real top form even when you revisited stuff later that you had already mentioned (Bourne) it was funnier after that point. Would love to join one day though ill assume my life and timezone wont facilitate that but if you get more people on i do think as you mooted before that a talk when spoken to approach may be neccesary even just to avoid silences when people are afraid to speak incase someone else is about to so as to avoid speaking over them.

and yes Minto was a top poster imo who id like to see post again (but thats def a topic for discussion elsewhere).
    More like a cease with the fist order :pac:

• Advertisement

Gerard.C wrote: »
    Just listened to last weeks one and am currently downloading this weeks one. I give last weeks one two thumbs up

geddit? :)

This week's is well worth the download. Maybe the best yet.

Volt :D

This week's is well worth the download. Maybe the best yet.

Volt :D

Just starting listening now. I had put downloading it on the long finger for a while

Walters pure hatred for the Miz amuses me

Listen right through to the end. A gift for all GAA lovers. Last 20 seconds.

Listen right through to the end. A gift for all GAA lovers. Last 20 seconds.

Your recap of the Tipp-Galway game?? :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,890 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Walt does hat the Miz but fair play to him he does give credit where credit is due pointing out how hard he works, how motivated he seems and how he is a heel people actually hate which is rare these days.

THE SUNDAY GAME~~!

Another enjoyable show boys, fair play!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,235 ✭✭✭✭flahavaj

Listening to the latest Podcast there good stuff lads.

Without having heard the Evan Bourne story, I'm pretty sure I know the one in question. in fact I was on the very same bus to witness the entire next days' shennanigans.(not the actual anal fingering btw;)) Who's the lad who "broke " the story? Was he on the same bus to London?:pac:

flahavaj wrote: »
    Listening to the latest Podcast there good stuff lads.

Without having heard the Evan Bourne story, I'm pretty sure I know the one in question. in fact I was on the very same bus to witness the entire next days' shennanigans.(not the actual anal fingering btw;)) Who's the lad who "broke " the story? Was he on the same bus to London?:pac:

Sean from the Boston Crab was on the actual bus, part 2 of the story next week:pac:

• Advertisement

Sean from the Boston Crab was on the actual bus, part 2 of the story next week:pac:

Was he!? Ah, I'm pretty sure I know who he is now! Savage.:pac:

That night in the Grafton, the scummiest night club in Europe, were Anal met the lovely lady in question was some laugh. Roderick Strong wouldn't chop me for a tenner the bastard.:(

Was he!? Ah, I'm pretty sure I know who he is now! Savage.:pac:

That night in the Grafton, the scummiest night club in Europe, were Anal met the lovely lady in question was some laugh. Roderick Strong wouldn't chop me for a tenner the bastard.:(

Jeez Flah your really gonna have to do a Podcast with us dedicated to Anal Bourne :pac:

Jeez Flah your really gonna have to do a Podcast with us dedicated to Anal Bourne :pac:

I could talk for an hour about that trip, easily. Get Sean to tell ye about the ginger c*nt getting sick into his lunchbox because he got to stoned too early in the morning just to show off.

Or how mangled hungover Prince Nana was.

Or the Briscoes trying to bum weed off of EVERYONE in the nightclub

Or Jimmy Rave and Roderick Strong having a fight in fat suits on the dancefloor.

Some craic.

Tell Sean the Flah says hello actually.:pac:

Is he a Westmeath man?

Ah I just saw the bostoncrab website and NOW I know exactly who he is.

I've met that man at every big show in England for the past four years. Top bloke as are his mates. He was fair rubbered after the NOAH show when we all ordered 4 litres of beer each ten minutes before closing.:pac:

I've met that man at every big show in England for the past four years. Top bloke as are his mates. He was fair rubbered after the NOAH show when we all ordered 4 litres of beer each ten minutes before closing.:pac:

Now you'll have to do a podcast:pac:

I could talk for an hour about that trip, easily. Get Sean to tell ye about the ginger c*nt getting sick into his lunchbox because he got to stoned too early in the morning just to show off.

Or how mangled hungover Prince Nana was.

Or the Briscoes trying to bum weed off of EVERYONE in the nightclub

Or Jimmy Rave and Roderick Strong having a fight in fat suits on the dancefloor.

Some craic.

Tell Sean the Flah says hello actually.:pac:

Is he a Westmeath man?
    Fla I want you on the podcast lad!

• Advertisement

Fla I want you on the podcast lad!

Do I need a headset or what?

Only a cheap wan. If worst comes to worst I'll ring your landline.

Only a cheap wan. If worst comes to worst I'll ring your landline.

I'll do it but only naked. I'll slap my lad on the handset to prove it as well.

My God how can I turn that opportunity down :pac:

Even though I knew it was coming the Sunday Game theme still made me emotional.:pac:

• Advertisement

Michaels Hayes singing Badstreet USA and the Sunday Games theme song... Whats not to love about the PW Podcast 2010..

Michaels Hayes singing Badstreet USA, Anal Bourne and the Sunday Games theme song... Whats not to love about the PW Podcast 2010..

FYP:pac:

FYP:pac:

Glad your coming around to our way of thinking .. I was watching Superstars today, i literally couldnt watch Anals match without laughing at him,especially when he sticks the 2 fingers up for the SSP:pac:

Glad your coming around to our way of thinking .. I was watching Superstars today, i literally couldnt watch Anals match without laughing at him,especially when he sticks the 2 fingers up for the SSP:pac:

Even though he's my adopted son, I'll never see him in the same light again:pac::pac::pac:

Big news on the way lads

Big news on the way lads

This is not an understatement.. :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

You can say that again!!!

I'm suprised noone attacked me on the walk home that night, I let my hatred for Coventry become well known that evening:p

I'm suprised noone attacked me on the walk home that night, I let my hatred for Coventry become well known that evening:p

Hows the form anyway lad? Going to Dragon Gate? They stole my whiskey last time so I'm not going in protest.:pac:

Hows the form anyway lad? Going to Dragon Gate? They stole my whiskey last time so I'm not going in protest.:pac:

Not this time no, went to Japan during the Spring and saw Dragon Gate there so I got my yearly fix :P Did the bouncer not give you the whiskey back?

• Advertisement

Not this time no, went to Japan during the Spring and saw Dragon Gate there so I got my yearly fix :P Did the bouncer not give you the whiskey back?

JAYSUS, Japan - savage. Was in Tokyo a few years back but there was no wrestling of note on.:(

He did, he knew better than to deny and Irishman his whiskey.:pac:

Lads whats the big news? I'm out of the loop :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Stay tuned to the podcast and to boards for an announcement in the next few weeks. Its gonna be good.

There'll be one on Wednesday more than likely. If anybody wants in on the podcast just say so in here or PM me for all the deets.

4000th post w00t

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭Ridley

super-rush wrote: »
    Stay tuned to the podcast and to boards for an announcement in the next few weeks. Its gonna be good.

You're marketing Evan Bourne glove puppets?

I'd pay good money for those!

Oh no, I'm dropping a plug for the Podcasts Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/bostoncrab?ref=ts

Bump for the weekly sign in:pac:

Wednesday is good again. Anybody else free at about 2 in the afternoon?

2's good for me..

• Advertisement

Should be fine for me for a change!

Advertisement