Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank online Banking

Options
  • 14-02-2010 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi guys, Just wondering with Halifax im given a current balance and available balance which takes out what i have bought with my card and then shows it one or two days later. I find it good as I always know whats due. Anybody know if its the same or does the balance reduce only when transactions appear?

Also, My friend and I both get paid by same company, She would get paid on Friday morning with AIB and I always got paid thrursday evening with Halifax, Would UB pay the friday? I presume Halifax just update earlier than AIB?

Cheers..........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

almalahide wrote: »
    Hi guys, Just wondering with Halifax im given a current balance and available balance which takes out what i have bought with my card and then shows it one or two days later. I find it good as I always know whats due. Anybody know if its the same or does the balance reduce only when transactions appear?

Also, My friend and I both get paid by same company, She would get paid on Friday morning with AIB and I always got paid thrursday evening with Halifax, Would UB pay the friday? I presume Halifax just update earlier than AIB?

Cheers..........

Not sure about UB as I don't have an Ulsterbank Credit Card, but I think it might be the norm. My MBNA CC online banking does the same. It removes the amounts from the "available balance" before the transactions actually come in.

Advertisement