Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! I'm still waiting to be reunited with my account - this is my new one!

Options
  • 14-02-2010 7:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭

Hi Daragh. I have have opened a new account.

My original account username is 'The Raven.' with one full stop.

My new account username is 'The Raven..' with two full stops.

I would like to be reunited with my original account please. I have sent emails etc. I know you have a lot of work with all of this. Thanks for your help.

The Raven..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Hey there, this should be sorted now. Thanks so much for your patience - it's really appreciated :)

Darragh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭The Raven.

Thanks a million Daragh. I notice that I am logged in as 'The Raven..' (my new account with two full stops.) I won't know until I post this reply whether it comes up as 'The Raven.', my original account, which is showing on this thread.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭The Raven.

Hi Darragh, thanks a million. I have posted successfully in another thread and my old account is working perfectly with my new password, even though it says 'Welcome 'The Raven..' (my new temporary account with two full stops). Everything else is working fine so it's not a problem.

Well done! I'm so glad to be reunited with my account. Your expertise is much appreciated!

The Raven.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,241 ✭✭✭Darragh

Phew! You may have to clear your cookies and temporary internet files but glad to see you're back up and running!

1 more down, 1,900 to go :)

Advertisement