Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auctioneers in Portarlington

Options
  • 14-02-2010 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Anyone any recommendations on which auctioneer to choose in Portarlington to sell a house? Or which to avoid?

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭Sunny86

Paddy Earley is a decent guy, works hard and is honest, but any auctioneer is going to find it hard to get the sale at the moment, all depends on how realistic you are with coming to terms with a price.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,590 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Anyone any recommendations on which auctioneer to choose in Portarlington to sell a house? Or which to avoid?

thanks

id be very wary about posting who to avoid on public forum.

i suggest posters should send the OP a PM if they know who should be avoided.

+1 on Patrick Earley.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

sydthebeat wrote: »
    id be very wary about posting who to avoid on public forum.

i suggest posters should send the OP a PM if they know who should be avoided.

+1 on Patrick Earley.
    Just about to be careful about what you say here!

• Subscribers Posts: 41,590 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

kmart6 wrote: »
    Just about to be careful about what you say here!

are you saying that to me, or everyone??

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Nah, everyone, there's a lot of stuff posted here that kinda shouldn't be, and it's been obvious from other threads that the forum is watched by people in the town, i.e. not posters/members!

• Advertisement
Advertisement