Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAD/Inventor etc. careers

Options
  • 14-02-2010 9:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

Hi
    Im a third year Mech Eng student and would like to think im pretty good with inventor, last year I finished year 3 of the level 7 degree and qualified to do the level 8 degree, so now im in year 3 of that with one to go after.
    For my project last year I designed a sort of pneumatic arm with inventor and rendered it with inventor studio, one of the lecturers asked me if he could use the rendered animation to show second year students what could be done.
    This and 3 years of interest got me thinking about a possible career in CAE, is there such a thing in Ireland or do I have to leave the country?
    If so what courses would be recommended and how much are they?
    Don't get me wrong I love most engineering subjects but this by far wins in the "which one would you actually spend the rest of your life doing" stakes....help!?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

as far as i know there is a masters in computer aided engineering in UL if that helps.

Advertisement