Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Help Please

• 14-02-2010 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

I just bought magna carta 2 in cork i got home and but in my xbox and i get a message saying that the region code isnt right can i do anything about this as i cant bring it back cause my friend dumped the bag and with the receipt in it please help :(

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭EGriff

That's odd. They shouldn't have sold you anything other than a PAL copy of the game. Did you get it second hand ?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

ya i got it second hand. the last thing i would look at is the small print on the back of the box im a fool

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

ya i got it second hand. the last thing i would look at is the small print on the back of the box im a fool

Take it back and demand your refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭Stylesclash07

the receipt is in the bin im sickened i was thinking of buying a us xbox for a long time not just this game does anyone know where to get one

Advertisement