Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting stuff scanned into PDF format

Options
  • 14-02-2010 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭

Just a quick question

I am looking to find out if there is anywhere in the college where I can have handwritten stuff scanned into PDF format?

thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Moved to the UL forum on request of poster.

Topic Moved

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭entropic

I'm pretty sure that there is a scanner in the Venus Labs (A0). It is beside the printers and you can then save the scanned object as a pdf on the pc its hooked up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

would you happen to have the room number for those labs?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭Tefral

Simpler solution:

1. Go here
    2. On the left handside and install both the "free download" and "free converter"
    3. Scan the text normally.
    4. Go to print it, and choose CutePdf (now an option as a printer), save the file.
    5. Your file is now a PDF

No spyware or anything like that in them files, use them all the time in work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 172 ✭✭entropic

would you happen to have the room number for those labs?

I dont know the full room name but they are in A-0, directly beside the White House on the lowest level

• Advertisement
Advertisement