Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Restaurant in Dublin city centre

Options
  • 14-02-2010 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭

Can someone recommend a good chinese restaurant in Dublin.

I spent sometime in China so I would be looking for a proper Chinese and not your irish chinese restaurant.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭dolby

This place is very good and Chinese people eat here to!:D

The Good World Restaurant
    18 South Great Georges Street,
    Dublin 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dublingal80

M & L. its just off o'connell street, down the side street that burger king is on. When you go in, as for the chinese menu because they have a menu for "irish" people which has your standard sweet and sour etc, so the chinese menu is the way to go

M & L just off O'Connell Street. Just off where the Burger King is, soory don't know the street name

MY chinese OH swears by it, is there once a week at least

Also most of the places on Capel street are decent enough, but give M & L a go first

dolby wrote: »
    This place is very good and Chinese people eat here to!:D

The Good World Restaurant
    18 South Great Georges Street,
    Dublin 2

True. Get the dim sum

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭Trampas

thanks for the replies

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,229 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There is one on Parnell Street almost opposite the entrance to the McDonalds in the ILAC. It has a golden buddha in the window. It might be called the Mandarin something - I'm not sure.

They have a very authentic menu - make sure they don't give you the 'Irish' one.

M&L is good too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭cherrycool

There's one opposite Stephen's Green shopping centre, in between the gaiety and that costume shop, can't remember the name but I remember being so full I didn't eat until lunch time the next day. Excellent food. :-)

If you're willing to go out of the city centre, I really cannot reccommend Yo Thai in Mount Merrion enough; the menu is fantastic, I go there faaar too much!

Advertisement