Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Driver's License date

• 14-02-2010 10:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭

Hello,
    Heading to the states soon and have sent my drivers license in for renewal as it was all tattered and unusable for car rental and coming up on 10 tear renewal date.
    I've since read that some car rental companies will not accept a drivers license only gotten in the past 12 months as I suppose they assume you only had your license for 12 months. My question is, will my license say I got it in 2000 or 2010? Anyone on their second full license could maybe look at theirs and let me know if it shows a date that they first got their license?
    Cheers CF

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,942 ✭✭✭✭L1011

It'll show 2000 in the commencement date beside the category.

Advertisement