Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

perlico call cost

• 14-02-2010 10:57pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭

So ive just got a perlico bill with a single phone call to my brother in australia that seems to have costed me over 30 euros! Ouch! It's a mobile in australia, so i thought the rates would be a little higher than a landline call but i think this is working out at over 70 cent per minute!!

The perlico site doesn't seem to have any listing of call costs to do with mobiles, they only list landline costs. Flukkers..... Anybody have experience with Perlico v Eircom costs? Are they both this expensive for mobile calls?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭IrishTonyO

Australia - Mobile 81.81 65.37 41.77

http://www.perlico.com/files/fcRatePlan.pdf

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,500 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Calling mobiles in any country outside of Europe is sadly going to cost you, you might want to look into using skype to skype calls or landline/skype to landline in Australia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭jimzy

thanks for the listing tony, couldn't find that on the perlico site (its a nightmare website)...

jeebus, thats pricey, i knew it was going to be expensive, but didn't think it would be that bad! unfortunately he has no easy access to broadband at the moment (bizarre!) but he will have to sort that out. ill know to check the tariff anymore before i make the call... ;)

yeah caball, skype really is the best bet!

Advertisement