Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sepultura UK Tour 2010 (No Irish Dates Yet)

Options
  • 14-02-2010 11:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

I'll have to see them when they hit the UK!

They've been booked by a company called 'Hidden Talent Booking' and the dates are as follows:

July 11th BRISTOL BIER KELLER
    July 15th SHEFFIELD CORPORATION
    July 17th WOLVERHAMPTON WULFRUN HALL
    July 18th UK LONDON SCALA

Although, the following Facebook invite promises 6 UK dates - their official website just mentions one at the moment

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=289381840811&ref=ts

Also, have a look at this, frankly the most brilliant view to see Sepultura

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,125 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I'd love if they did an Irish date, I'd love to see them one time at least. I'd have preferred it with Max and Iggor in the band, but still, to see Sepultura would be great.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

DUE TO CHANGES IN THEIR TOURING SCHEDULE, THE BRISTOL DATE FOR SEPULTURA ORIGINALLY SET FOR SUNDAY 11TH JULY HAS NOW BEEN MOVED TO WEDNESDAY 14TH JULY.

ANYONE WHO HAS ALREADY PURCHASED TICKETS, THEIR TICKETS WILL REMAIN VALID FOR THE NEW DATE.

Advertisement