Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

seatpost wanted

• 14-02-2010 11:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭

Nothing new or fancy just something to keep me tied over for a short while.
    31.8 mm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

surely someone has one......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭Golfanatic

i have a 27.2?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

I have one for sale, same thread as my bars

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

I think I might have 2 at home. One is some unused cheap Ritchey Aluminium 300mm one that came with my Beone mountainbike, the other is a Deda Supercarbon (300-320mm length). Haven't seen them in a while but they are probably still there.

Raam wrote: »
    I have one for sale, same thread as my bars

too pricey at the mo. cheers anyway

• Advertisement

Quigs Snr wrote: »
    I think I might have 2 at home. One is some unused cheap Ritchey Aluminium 300mm one that came with my Beone mountainbike, the other is a Deda Supercarbon (300-320mm length). Haven't seen them in a while but they are probably still there.
    cheers Quigs.
    I left the bike in for headset and BB and the lad said the seat clamp was 34.something that fitted so amnt 100% sure of the size.
    Anyhow I had agreed €20 for a Ritchey.....in 31.8.

Balls.....gonna heve to resurrect this after I (out of sympathy) waited for this guy for 2weeks to arrange a time to pick up the seatpost only to get a txt this morn sayinghe was gonna use it himself.
    Anyhow cheapass seatpost wanted.Pref alloy in 31.6

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,163 ✭✭✭Quigs Snr

I think I still have a Ritchey alloy. Perhaps 300mm long. Never used, came with my MTB, so whipped it out and replaced it with something a little longer. Also still have the Deda Supercarbon in 300 or 320mm long. Both are 31.6 as far as I remember.

thanks quigs.

Advertisement