Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom Broadband only?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭anoble66

nah pretty sure that price is just for the broadband and doesnt include your line rental.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭fergiesfolly

Eircom are doing a deal at the moment of free line rental for 10 months. So, you can get 3mb broadband and evening and weekend calls to landline for approx €26/27.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,104 ✭✭✭Bambaata

hey sorry to hijack but where do you see that offer? i cant find it on their website. im stuck at the moment whereby i need to have a line activated in a house i just moved into

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭qwertz

I wouldn't mind getting the link to that offer as well. Thanks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 470 ✭✭manu2009

http://www.eircom.ie/freelinerental

only shows the price for the package with 1mb broadband for €22 p.m, not sure how much it is with 3mb :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭steps_3314

Read the T & C's

This promotion only applies to premises where there is no active line already in place.

Advertisement