Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Make up ideas

• 15-02-2010 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

does anyone know of any good make up foundations for dry and sensitive skin with medium coverage??!:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Moved to Fashion & Appearance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭xxlplease

try vichy - they have a few types, so it is worth to ask for samples; la roche posay is very good but much heavier, clinique is not bad either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

I actually have the same problem as op. I have so many foundations that I have used a few times and didnt like. If I was to go to debenhams or BT and asked them for samples, would they try it on me? or make me buy something first? Because Id prefer to try them myself at home in case they were shocking!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭xxlplease

If they use only a little bit of the foundation (not the full make-up) they will let you go home and have a think about it. (It is important to understand that make-up needs time to settle down a bit) So feel free to ask for samples at make-up counters.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 usethewhip

Hi..

I have the same type of skin as emz and been looking for a good foundation too. Something that has good coverage and doesn't feel dry on my skin.

I've tried them all and have the bottles to prove it Mac Factor, Lancome, chinque, etc...

I work outside and this cold weather is not helping.... any ideas on good creams ??

Any suggestions ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Goldenlady

Hi..

I have the same type of skin as emz and been looking for a good foundation too. Something that has good coverage and doesn't feel dry on my skin.

I've tried them all and have the bottles to prove it Mac Factor, Lancome, chinque, etc...

I work outside and this cold weather is not helping.... any ideas on good creams ??

Any suggestions ???

I have just stumbled across the Clinique Moisture Surge - its the best cream ever! acts as a primer also so its great for under make up, but best of all its so moisturising with this cold weather! My skin is total combination and I suffer fierce dryness on my forehead - this has cured it in the space of about a week! Honestly:)

Back to OP - I find Lancome are the best, I have tried them all, they have a new one coming out in the next few weeks called Adaptive Matt Finish, supposed to be good, waiting to see it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭beauty101

Chantecaille Future Skin is excellent for all skin types + great on sensitive skin because it has green tea in it...they sell it in Space Nk in Harvey Nicks, quite expensive at €75 but you get loads in a tub

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭Linguo

Try Bourjois Fond de Teint

It's very moisturising and not at all expensive!!

COMME-AP-10H-BOURJOIS.jpg

Advertisement