Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imperial History of the Middle East in 90 Seconds

Options
  • 15-02-2010 1:15am

I just found this animation/flash which, in 90 seconds, shows the complete imperial history of one of the most ancient, succesful regions of the Earth: the Middle East and surrounding areas. I found it with StumbleUpon and thought it was worth sharing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭WanderingSoul

That is quite amazing. Thanks for sharing!

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭Aurora Borealis

That is seriously cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,714 ✭✭✭✭Earthhorse

Yeah, that was great. There are a few things like this around. Showing populating migrations over time and the like. Sorry, I don't have any of them bookmarked on this machine.

I just stumbled upon the website behind the above map. They've lots of other maps on the site just as good as the one in the OP of this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭bluto63

Very interesting. Just watched this one. I didn't realise democracy was in place around what is today, India. Very cool site indeed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement