Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

wtf

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,333 ✭✭✭✭itsallaboutheL

WHere's the thread.... and why is this in feedback??

Feets.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

You should probably post that here. op

I think your link is still wrong aswell.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

WHere's the thread.... and why is this in feedback??

Feets.jpg
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055828319 ..this is the thread..and why is it in feed back...because this is where you com e to complain ,,smart arse

eVeNtInE wrote: »
    This post has been deleted.
    I did shes not reploying

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,433 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Yep.

Every now and again SS, bless her!, gets into this 'lock and load' mode, where nothing - I repeat, NOTHING is safe. There are three locked threads in the space of about an hour there and I had one locked yesterday (which, in fairness, probably had it coming - but I couldn't resist it). It got worse when Frada went over to cool pics.

Seeing as yours was only locked about an hour ago and it's Xam in the morning, she's probably gone to bed. It's Valentine's night, after all, and Brett needs his him-time. Have some hot milk, come back in the morning and let me know how things go. She's nice in the mornings :)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

cruiser178 wrote: »
    and why is it in feed back...because this is where you com e to complain ,,smart arse

No it's not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭jd007

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055828319 ..this is the thread..and why is it in feed back...because this is where you com e to complain ,,smart arse

I would have thought you would complain in the Boards.ie Complaints /Assistance forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,575 ✭✭✭✭FlutterinBantam

Ikky Poo2 wrote: »
    Yep.

Every now and again SS, bless her!, gets into this 'lock and load' mode, where nothing - I repeat, NOTHING is safe. There are three locked threads in the space of about an hour there and I had one locked yesterday (which, in fairness, probably had it coming - but I couldn't resist it). It got worse when Frada went over to cool pics.

Seeing as yours was only locked about an hour ago and it's Xam in the morning, she's probably gone to bed. It's Valentine's night, after all, and Brett needs his him-time. Have some hot milk, come back in the morning and let me know how things go. She's nice in the mornings :)

Why should one have to humour these people.?

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,433 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Why should one have to humour these people.?

:confused:

People have gotten awfully serious around here lately.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Because Valentine's Day is over?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

.this is the thread..and why is it in feed back...because this is where you com e to complain ,,smart arse

wrong-mike.jpg
    Complaints forum is for complaints.....learn to use boards.ie, ty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Funny seeing the pics making a gradual reappearance in feedback. It's just a shame that they were becoming tedious even back in 2008 though.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

Dudess wrote: »
    Because Valentine's Day is over?

This. ^^^^^

Your thread went completely off topic too OP.

It was more about Mary01 getting dumped and randy priests.

I think there were 9 posts on topic out of the 50 replies it got.

As for your Pm, I saw it this morning and had you worded it a bit nicer I would have replied.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭eddie the eagle

This. ^^^^^

As for your Pm, I saw it this morning and had you worded it a bit nicer I would have replied.

tbh maybe it would have been better to leave it open for today. after all those who actually had a good day/night with something to report would have been tucked up in bed together all going well. i know me and my OH had a great day, even if it is a hallmark money spinner.

maybe keep the closing thread shooting rampages till saturday nights when its needed and you have the place to yourself ;)

This. ^^^^^

So 12 o clock comes valentines day is over,lock thread..come on at least come up with a believable excuse.As for ot, if it was that ot and i dont think it was why didnt you give a warning.Im sure that thread would have got a lot of replies today.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 16,632 CMod ✭✭✭✭faceman

So 12 o clock comes valentines day is over,lock thread..come on at least come up with a believable excuse.As for ot, if it was that ot and i dont think it was why didnt you give a warning.Im sure that thread would have got a lot of replies today.

I think what SS is saying is that the thread is locked because it went wildly off topic and from having read it myself, I dont think it was going to come back on topic. As someone who doesnt know you or SS, its seems obvious to me that the locking of the thread has nothing to do with the fact you started it.

So as Sigmund Freud once said, "sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

Now to more important matters, since when is SS not a boy???? Much to my now apparant shame, I always thought SS was male, who liked the colour pink. :o Sorry SS...

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,804 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

This isn't what the Feedback forum is for. OP, if you're still unhappy, PM me.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement