Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fifa 10 tips to beat my mates pls !!

Options
  • 15-02-2010 5:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Hi All :)

Ehh, basically my mates play Fifa10 all the time, and since I've moved into a new house with one of them, it looks like there'll be regular tourneys and games.

However, I've never been the greatest at football games, and no different for Fifa10.

I know the basics, and can play at a standard level...but could do with some Pr0 tips.

Such as --

Who are the best team (my mates pick, Spain,England,France) and I find Spain to be excellent aswell, but I'd like a team to make my own, club or country.
    Tried Barca, but Ibrahimovich seems to be a donkey.

Any general good tips or plays would be useful (using pressure, positioning of players,custom tactics etc) anything yous can offer to help me wipe the floor with my mates ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Tried Barca, but Ibrahimovich seems to be a donkey.

Are you sure you are playing FIFA 10? He is easily one of the best players in the game. Hes quick and holds off defenders for fun. He is unbelievable, lots of people talking here that he was too good when the game came out originally.

Barca are the best team in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Ibriamovich is easily one of the best in the game. Barca,Chelsea,Madrid and Inter are a three steps above every other team in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Go thru the tutorials and they will give you tips, especially defending.
    Learn how to defend probably and you will have a good base to go forward, this is essential as the CPU is dreadful at defending 4 u

Advertisement