Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHO IS GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA 27 IN ATLANTA?

Options
  • 15-02-2010 6:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I was at the Royal Rumble last month in Atlanta and they announced that WrestleMania 27 will be held at the Georgia Dome on April 3rd 2011, better having it held in Atlanta because Miami is seriously boring lol

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 621 ✭✭✭rude awakening

I was at the Royal Rumble last month in Atlanta and they announced that WrestleMania 27 will be held at the Georgia Dome on April 3rd 2011, better having it held in Atlanta because Miami is seriously boring lol

I will:D : regardless of where it is, we only stayed in detroit for mania and Raw when it was there and headed straight off to Vegas sure. Dosnt matter where its on, we'd always attend.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,725 ✭✭✭2nd Row Donkey

i must admit after following the guys from this board who went to WM26 I'm very tempted to pull out the stops and get to atlanta

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭Tribesmen7

I wont be going to Atlanta, as I'm going to other places later this year so wont have the money. But somewhere down the line maybe! Would love to go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

We'll keep it all in the below thread. Cheers.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055869089

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement