Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Computer Program needed for new Bathroom design, help please.

• 15-02-2010 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I will be starting a complete renovation of the Bathroom in my house soon, and was wondering if there are any simple to use computer programs that i can use to make up a plan/design for it. I do have AutoCAD but havn´t used it in years.

I kind of know what I will be doing with the bathroom, but would like to try and use a design program to see what the parents think about it before I even start.

Im not sure if this is posted in the right forum, so i´m sorry if it is´nt.

Thanks, John

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭joewicklow

There is a bathroom planner on the B&Q Website. Its simple but pretty good.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭icbarros

Hi,
    Check http://www.sanitec-kolo.com/.
    They have a "Design your own bathroom" program available online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭jameshayes

If the online ones dont work google has a programme called; 'sketch up' is free and really easy to use..

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭icbarros

jameshayes wrote: »
    'sketch up' is free and really easy to use..

Sketch up is not exactly free but gives you approx. 8 hours free to try it.

This one is free http://www.sweethome3d.eu/userGuide.jsp and it has some features similar to Sketch Up.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 SuomiJohn

Thanks for the replies, I ended up using sketch-up for the plan and it looked pretty good!

The job is pretty much done now, i have the plumber coming back today to do the second fix, happy days:)!

• Advertisement
Advertisement