Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Callan Building

• 15-02-2010 9:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, I have a quick question. I have to hand in an assignment by monday week and I was told that I could hand it in during the weekend.

A classmate of mine said the building was closed when he went up at 2 o'clock last saturday. Does anyone know the opening times for the building during the weekend?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭mp3guy

I'm not sure, it might be keycard only between 8.30am and 6pm on weekends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Smashy smashy.

FTI_Man_Breaking_Glass_large.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

Boards.ie does not condone smashing windows.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,487 ✭✭✭banquo

Pffft. You used to be cool, Ro.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭token56

If you really need to get in there at the weekend and its locked you could probably ask security to let you in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Casey_81

token56 wrote: »
    If you really need to get in there at the weekend and its locked you could probably ask security to let you in.

If you are registered then you should be able to access the building using your swipe card.. but failing that then the security will let you into the building

http://computercentre.nuim.ie/students/pacrs_opening.shtml

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭RoboClam

token56 wrote: »

Yeah, had to do this in the end. Thanks for the advice!

Advertisement