Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal roof condensation problem

• 15-02-2010 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

Is there any cheap way of stopping or reducing condensation on a corrugated metal roof? It's a ventilated wood shed - open at the front and fenced at the sides and back.

The roof panels are being taken off at the moment to raise the roof height - someone suggested putting a membrane of roofing felt underneath it.

Would this work or is there a better idea? If felt, would chicken wire be needed to hold it in place?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 124 ✭✭mossie110

the felt with the chicken wire is the normal why it is done and i think about the best why.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭draward

mossie110 wrote: »
    the felt with the chicken wire is the normal why it is done and i think about the best why.

+1:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 bmw1200

hi ,i am a spray foam contractor and i live in kildare,i only spray closed cell insulation designed for projects like yours and the industrial sector,my mail:cpsfoamcoatings@gmail.com.
    my number is 0872606835
    dermot cross

Advertisement